The last day to register ONLINE is 7 days prior to the program start date. During this time you may call the park district to verify program availability.
How does the Park District secure my information?
The Park District uses a Verisign SSL certificate to safeguard the integrity of our data and prevent unauthorized access to the information it maintains. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We will make reasonable efforts to ensure that whatever information you provide will be maintained in a secure environment.
How do I sign up for online registration?
- Click on the online icon. If you have registered with us in the past you may have an account.
- If you have never registered for a program with us or have never supplied us with an e-mail address you will need to submit your information and will receive an e-mail with your ID and temporary password.
What happens when I first log in?
Upon first log in, the welcome screen will ask for you to update your user name and password. You will also be required to answer two security questions.
Can I change my user name and password at any time?
Yes. Click on ‘My Account’ and select ‘Change User Name and Password’.
What if I forgot my user name and password?
- On the WebTrac sign-in page, click on the ‘Forgot your Password?’ link.
- Answer the questions and an e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address on file.
How do I register for an activity?
- Click on ‘Shop’ and select the ‘Activity Enrollment’ link.
- Find the activity by either entering the activity number or using the search features.
- Click on the shopping cart to the left of the desired activity.
- Once the activity is selected, select the person to register from the drop down list.
- Click on the shopping cart at the bottom.
- Agree to any waivers that may appear.
- Proceed to checkout.
- Confirm person and price.
- Enter credit card information.
- Proceed to authorize the credit card and view receipt. A receipt will also be e-mailed to the e-mail address on file in a PDF format.
Why can’t I register for a program listed online?
- Some park district activities have special requirements that must be met before participants are allowed to register.
- Most park district programs are available to register up to 7 days before the class start date. It may be possible to register up to the start date of the activity in person at Northfield Community Center , 401 Wagner Rd.
- Please Note: Only those activities with a shopping cart next to them are available for on-line registration.
What if an activity is listed as full?
- If a program allows for waitlist enrollment on-line, you may choose to be put on the waitlist. Although credit card information is required your credit card will not be charged to be added to the waitlist. Our registration staff will contact you if a spot opens up to verify that you would still like to be enrolled. If so, your transaction will be processed at that time.
- If you are on the waitlist, please do not attend the activity unless you were contacted by our staff.
What if I get a message that “a grade/age conflict exists for this class”?
When you are choosing which family member to register for the program you need to make sure you are using the drop down list to choose the correct person. The system defaults to the first person listed in the household which is usually mom or dad.
What if I change my mind about an activity prior to checking out?
When viewing your shopping cart, simply click on the remove button next to the unwanted activity.
I’m supposed to have a credit on my household account. How can I check?
Click on ‘My Account’ and select ‘View My Shopping History’. Any credit will be displayed on the screen.
How do I use my household credit to pay for classes online?
When you proceed to the checkout, the system will automatically deduct your credit from the total due and the new balance will be shown. If your credit is more than the total due, credit card information is still required but there will be no charge to the credit card. The rest of the credit will still remain on account for future use.
What forms of payment can I use with online registration?
Visa, Mastercard, and Discover are accepted for on-line registrations.
How do I know if my registration was successful?
Your registration is successful when the system states that an e-mail confirmation has been sent to the e-mail address on file. If the e-mail address is incorrect, please contact our office at (847) 446-4428 to update. You will also be able to view the receipt in a PDF format. Your receipt serves as your confirmation. Please print the receipt for your records.
What if I lost my receipt?
- Click on ‘My Account’ and select ‘Reprint a Receipt’.
- Choose the receipt you’d like reprinted.
What if I cannot remember what activities I’ve registered for?
To see what activities you’ve registered for in the past, click ‘My Account’ and select ‘View My Shopping History’.
Can I cancel or transfer to a different activity online?
No. Please contact our office, Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m. at 847-446-4428 for all cancellations and transfers.
What is your refund policy?
A refund for general recreation programs will be issued or placed on your account when a request is submitted 5 days prior to the first class meeting and will be subjected to a $10 service charge. A $20 service charge will apply if request is submitted less than 5 days prior to the start of a program. A prorated withdrawal refund will be issued in cases of illness or injury when accompanied by a doctor's note. The Superintendent of Parks & Recreation will consider exceptions to this policy due to other extenuating circumstances. Summer Camp policies are different. Please refer to our Summer Camp brochure for those policies.
How do I return to the Northfield Park District website?
- Select ‘sign out’ to return to WebTrac sign-in page.
- Select ‘Return to home page’ near the lower left corner.
Who should I contact with further questions?
Please contact the Community Center at 847.446.4428 (M-F 9:00AM-5:00PM).